One of the ways I stay abreast of the changing landscape in search engine optimization is by frequently visiting the website SEOmoz.org. In this video SEOmoz CEO Randy Fishkin explains what SEO is, why its important, and how your Fuquay-Varina business can benefit. So, if you are just starting to learn about SEO, I strongly recommend you take 15 minutes and watch this video.
In the SEO video you’ll learn:
- The process search engines use to find, rank and web content
- What search engine bots analyze on your website
- Query Independent Metrics – important attributes for content and link activity
- Searcher Behavior, keyword demand and the long tail keyword demand
- Organic and pay-per-click search results and percentage of clicks on each
- SEO best practices basics
- Content & Accessibility
- Keyword Research and targeting
- Link popularity and anchor text in links
- How social media impacts search results
As Rand states, his video is an overview of some basic SEO best practices but it only scratches the surface. If you are looking for more information you can spend your time digging into the SEOmoz Beginners SEO Guide. It is a comprehensive SEO resource and it is free!
Of course, if you don’t have the time to read the 10 chapter guide, but you want to improve the SEO of your Fuquay-Varina business website – by all means contact the team at Optimize Fuquay-Varina today. We’ll be delighted to help you start attracting more customers with an SEO optimized website.
About the Author
Stephen Peacock, owner of Peacock Creative Services is on a mission to optimize Fuquay-Varina business websites. If you are ready to optimize your website contact him at 919-346-3307, or reach out to him on one of the following social networks.
Connect on Google Plus +Stephen Peacock